1. Advertisement Duration:
All companies are required to provide the job and contact information through a online form at https://form.jotform.com/220201855412039.
Each job advertisement shall be posted on the HKIA website (https://www.hkia.net/en/architects-practices/careers.html) for ONE month.
2. Service Fees:
The following service fees are charged for each vacant position posted as a job advertisement on HKIA website for ONE month:
a. HKIA Registered Practices: HK$500 per vacant position
b. Non-HKIA Registered Practices: HK$2,000 per vacant position
3. Advertisement Procedure:
a. The advertisement submitted shall be activated within three working days from the date of payment settled.
b. A payment receipt will be emailed to you upon successful receipt of the payment.
4. Request for Invoice:
An invoice will be issued upon request.
5. Payment Method:
a. A cheque payable to "The Hong Kong Institute of Architects" to our office (19/F, One Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong) or;
b. Bank in or bank transfer (including Fast Payment System (FPS)) to the following account:
Bank: Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong SAR
Account Name: The Hong Kong Institute of Architects
Account No: (HKD) 002-222420-001
Terms and Conditions:
1. Companies will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement.
2. HKIA reserves the right to change the Service Fee or revise charges or fees, as it deems appropriate.
3. In the event that any companies should fail to pay the Service Fee or any other fees or charges due to HKIA, HKIA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the companies’ advertisement.
4. All users will not use the HKIA website in order to transmit, distribute or store material in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or in any manner that will infringe the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
5. The graphics, images, editorial content and HTML on the HKIA website are the intellectual property of HKIA and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and may not be downloaded or otherwise duplicated without the express written permission of HKIA. Re-use of any of the foregoing is strictly prohibited and HKIA reserves all rights.
The Institute does not warrant that all information or views or any part thereof provided or contained in this website is comprehensive or accurate in all aspects. The Institute shall not be held liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use or reliance on any of the information or views provided or contained in respective job advertisements.
Links to certain external websites are provided through this website. Provision of such links does not in any circumstances imply that the Institute endorses the content of any such external sites, or does the Institute have any responsibilities for that content.