Chau, Ku & Leung Architects & Engineers Ltd. is a well-established Hong Kong-based architectural consultancy firm. We offer excellent design and competent architectural consultancy services to our Client and our Community.
We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join our team. We encourage long-term career development offering competitive remuneration packages to successful candidates.
SENIOR PROJECT ACHITECT / PROJECT ARCHITECT
- Membership of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA), with Authorized Person qualification being an advantage;
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification experience;
- Post-qualification experience in architectural design, construction details and project administration;
- Ability to execute quality design and advancement in architectural technologies;
- Met the language proficiency requirements of Level 2* or above in English Language and Chinese Language in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE)/Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent;
- Remuneration commensurate with experience.
[Note * Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE are accepted administratively as comparable to Level 2 in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth]
Please send full resume, expected remuneration package and date of availability to the attention of Ms. Yvonne Ka, with envelope marked “Senior Project Architect / Project Architect Application”:
Chau, Ku & Leung Architects & Engineers Ltd.
13th Floor, Tung Ning Building, 2 Hillier Street, Central, Hong Kong
Website : www.ckl.com.hk
*All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.