The HKIA Second Quarterly General Meeting (2nd QGM) 2023 will be held in June with details as follows:
Date: 15 June 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 7:00pm (6:30pm Registration)
Venue: CGCC Club, The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce Building, 7/F, 24-25 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Format: Hybrid, with Zoom support
Registration: Please register your attendance (physical / online) at (https://forms.gle/gpGL62fugFm3ZazYA) by 12 June 2023 (Monday).
*Limited seats for physical attendance to be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The agenda of the meeting:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Speech by Guest Speaker: Mr. LAM Sai Hung, GBS, JP, Secretary for Transport & Logistics, The Government of the HKSAR
3. Adoption of minutes of the First Quarterly General Meeting on 30 March 2023
4. Matters arising from the First Quarterly General Meeting on 30 March 2023
5. Report from the President
6. Report from the Honorary Secretary
7. Report from the Honorary Treasurer
8. Presentation of Certificates and Awards
9. Any Other Business
10. Date of the Third Quarterly General Meeting: 14 September 2023
Should you have any enquiries, please contact HKIA Secretariat at 2511 6323 or email@example.com.