Updates from ARCASIA on 15 April:
Link to submission portal: http://arcasiaawardsarchitecture.com/
The portal will be open for submission on 23 April 2021.
Revised Submission closing date: 22 May 2021.
The organising committee of Asian Congress of Architects 19 (ACA19) announced the launch of ARCASIA Awards for Architecture 2021 (AAA 2021).
All submissions will be conducted through the special online portal set up by ARCASIA, where applicants can submit their projects by themselves. The submission portal will open from 23 April to 22 May, 2021. Relevant information will be updated on ARCASIA website (later will be moved to ACA19 website after May 1).
Detail schedule of the awards is as follow:
- Awards Announcement: 1 April
- Submission Opens: 23 April
- FAQs Closes: 30 April
- Submission Closes: 22 May (23:59, UTC+8)
- Verification (by member institutes): 23 May - 22 June
- Jury Review: 26 June - 15 August
- Awards Ceremony: 31 October
Plese refer to the flyer for latest rules of the awards.
All queries about the award should be directed to email@example.com.