The 2021 UIA-PHG Seminar will be held in conjunction with the 27th World Congress of Architects UIA 2021 RIO in July 2021. Following is the brief information of the call of presentation and the seminar/congress:
· UIA-Public Health Group (UIA-PHG) & Seminar: The UIA-PHG is one of the working bodies of the UIA, the International Union of Architects. It was founded in 1955 and represents members and guests from all continents and a growing participation from many countries. The members and guests convene each year at the seminar—a world premium forum of this kind-- to share research, projects and knowledge about design for health.
· Themes/Tracks: (1) Health & Cities and (2) Architecture for Health (Note: Special attention will be given to COVID-related topics)
· Contents: (1) Research Study or (2) Design Project
· Languages accepted for presentation/abstract/publication: (1) English, (2) Spanish or (3) Portuguese
· Abstract: (1) Research study: up to 500 words, or (2) Design project: up to 250 words and no more than three A3-size pages of images
· Abstract submission deadline: March 15, 2021
· Abstract submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Jerônmino de Moraes)
· Abstract acceptance notification date: May 1, 2021
· Seminar format: to be confirmed
· Organizers: A collaborative effort among the Institute of Architects of Brazil (IAB), the UIA and the UIA-PHG.
· Seminar dates: July 20-22, 2021
Please refer to the Call for Paper Brief or the UIA-PHG website (www.uia-phg.org) for more detailed information of the Seminar.