Organizer: The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
Date: 11 December 2020 (Friday)
Time: 14:00 – 16:45
Format: Webinar - Zoom
About HKIS BIM Conference2020
Further to the successfully held HKIS-BIM Conference last two years, the 6 divisions had resented their potential use of BIM in their respective expertise. The industry stakeholders like major government bureau and departments learnt about how Surveyors + BIM and beyond, like how to tackle the new trend of application of technology to cope with the new working environment during and after COVID-19. In this connection, we would demonstrate some real case projects or potential use of technology.
Sr Winnie SHIU
|President, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
|Mr YU Tak Cheung
Director of Buildings, Buildings Department, HKSAR Government
|Mr CHANG Kwok Fai
Assistant Director/Survey and Mapping Lands Department, HKSAR Government
|Mr Min S. SHIH
Managing Director, Ad Astra Analytica SDN. BHD.
|Mr Elvis LI
CEO, isBIM Limited
|Prof Roger FLANAGAN
Professor of Construction Management School of Construction Management and Engineering, University of Reading, UK
Sr Y Y YIP
|Chairman, BIM Committee 2020, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
Fill in and submit the online application with the required application materials on https://bit.ly/3ltCfOS
Member of HKIS: HK$250
- Official language is English.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the conference at its discretion.
- No refund can be made for cancellation but a substitute delegate is normally permitted.
- Successful registrants will be notified separately via email with the web link in due course to the online event.
- Electronic CPD certificate and payment receipt will be sent to participants by email in two weeks after the event.
- Participants information will be shared with the third party video conference platform for registration.
Ms Katy Li T: +852 3159 2929