The theme “Revitalization of Bishop Hill Underground Cistern” of Young Architect Award 2020 (YAA2020) is for eligible members interested in YAA2020 to compose their design proposal. Candidates of YAA2020 will be judged according to 4 criteria:
1. Quality of design proposal
2. Quality of previous personal work
3. Professional and social achievement and participation
4. Architectural study proposal in the United States or other destination in Asia suggested by candidate.
It is clarified that the YAA2020 is an award for an architect, NOT a design competition prize for a design.
Please click HERE for briefing session ONLINE registration form (Deadline: 18 January 2021).
Please click HERE for Young Architect Award 2020 brief and entry form (pdf format).
Please click HERE for Young Architect Award 2020 brief and entry form (doc format).
Please click HERE for Young Architect Award 2020 ONLINE registration form (Deadline: 9 February 2021, Tuesday, 2:00pm).
Briefing session presentation materials (19 Jan 2021):
- General introduction on Young Architect Award 2020
- Presentation on “Revitalization of Bishop Hill Underground Cistern” by Ms. Shita Lam