Aedas Limited - Senior Architect (Ref.: SA/HKIA/0612)
AEDAS is a leading global design practice dedicated to creative excellence and diversity in the built environment. We are a global platform for the most talented architects and designers, focused upon delivering locally-celebrated solutions for cities, communities and clients. Our global network of 32 offices forms a diverse staff base with skills across all sectors in architecture, interior design, building consultancy, master planning, landscape and urban design.
To support our continuous growth and expansion in Asia, Aedas is now seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position:
Senior Architect (Ref.: SA/HKIA/0612)
- 6 years relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management;
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent;
- Work on prestigious PRC and or HK projects (mall / hotel / office);
- Station in Hong Kong, travel to PRC would be required;
- Skills in V-Ray, Revit / BIM and Rhino Grasshopper;
- Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua, Cantonese and English.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. to email@example.com.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)